On Saturday night our church held a trunk or treat (like trick or treating, but everyone sets up their candy in the trunk of their cars in the parking lot and you get done in about 20 minutes - all through people you know and without having to drive around for 3 hours!). We decided to pop in for a bit and see everyone. Despite Syd's obvious lack of the ability to eat it, some people did give her some candy. Here she is with her stash.
Monday, October 29, 2007
Trunk or Treat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
yay for gypsy costumes! Aaron, am I senseing a change in careers here? Some secret childhood ambition that never materialized? ;)
That was a blast wasn't it? It was nice seeing your cute little family!
Syd is concentrating on the candy! Maybe she can smell the chocolate! Yummy! I like your costumes! It seems like I have seen the gypsy somewhere before! ;)
Way cute for you and Syd, but nasty for Aaron. Too funny!
Love it! Aww, good ole Halloween! Also, thanks for the phone call last week..it was great to hear from you and to catch up, it's been WAY too long!
Love the costumes Dev! Nice work!!!
Look how cute you guys look. I love Halloween. But the best holiday's are yet to come.
Post a Comment