I really have had good intentions for posting in the last week. Somehow none of it worked. This is about how it all went each time I got on:
11:00 pm or 12:00 am - Get online when Aaron goes to bed. Why did I wait this long? Who knows. (Probably had something to do with us watching season 3 of the Office each night to get caught up. Now we just need to see the first 2 episodes of season 4. Anyone know where I can find that?) Anyway, I got online, checked my email, and went to blog. When I got here though, I started looking at all of your blogs and seeing what you were up to. About halfway through the ever growing list to your right the Internet inevitably crashes and sends me to bed. Lesson learned, quit being so darn interested in your lives and become more self absorbed. I'll work on that. Please accept my apologies. ;)
I'll try to post some new pictures and things in chronological order so you can pretend that I actually posted them when I was planning on it...
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Dev,
Looking for seasons of the office, I don't know how my husband does it but he knows were they are on line. I will ask him and get back to you. Can I tell you how much I love it when you post baby pictures it makes me so so excited. So keep sydney pictures coming! I love it.
Kristi
Welcome back to blogging! I stopped checking yours twice a day like I normally did ;)
Oh and for the office- check movieforumz.com Might be there.
http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/
Hey, you can go there and get them right from nbc. Also, I LOVE THE PICTURES OF SYDNEY!! Keep 'em coming!
to bad you don't live close to me because so far we've taped the office this season! Aren't they hilarious!!! My favorite is when Dwight comes in and can't find his desk. Jim: "Calm down, where did you last see it?" hilarious!!!! I love Jim!!
Post a Comment