Thursday, November 01, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Ok so it only took me almost 2 months to figure out what Sydney should be for Halloween, but I think it turned out pretty well and it did get done! We decided she would be a flapper! I had some extra red fabric (a ton actually, this didn't even put a dent in it!) and this great red bow that my friend Emily gave me and I thought it would be perfect! I went to JoAnns and bought the white fringe, cut out the dress, sewed it all together in about an hour or so, and had it all ready for her. Quick, simple, and cheap. The whole thing cost like $2! (I'm like you Alli, always looking for a bargain!) Anyway, here she is!



Also this is my pumpkin. I thought it looked pretty cool all lit up! I love Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
That is definately the most modest flapper I have ever seen. Just teach her the charleton and you are good to go! Nice work Dev- you are always the most creative one!
Very cute! I love it! She always looks cute, you were very creative Dev, (not surprising!) I love the pumpkin too!!!
Two costumes! I'm impressed!
What a creative idea - I love it! Good for you on the sleeve thing...I'm glad I'm not the only one who'd do it!
She looks adorable! I love it...good job!
Way too cute! Love the fringe. You are too much Dev.
Yay for bargains!!....what no baby fish nets??
She looks so cute! Holidays are so fun with kids. I asked tyler if he knew your freind. He says it sounds familiar but that you should email me a pic so that he could put a face with the name. do you have my email?
Hey Dev,
My right hand/arm/shoulder started hurting me in May. I thought I had carpal tunnel and my wrist and hand were going CRAZY! Then after doing tests, it went away. Then in August I couldn't lift my arm higher than chest-high--it just HURT! The dr. made me go to a PT (physical therapist) where she realized that my shoulders are WAY off from my spine 3-4 inches each and that combined with my shoulder, it was causing all the pain in my lower arm and hands. So, they are now trying to get my spine realigned and my shoulder back to normal. Besides having bad posture my whole life, they said that holding my kids and nursing them was what contributed to it. The PT said that I have had this for YEARS!! Yikes! So be careful holding Syd. Sorry this was so long, but you asked for it! ;-)
omagosh! way too cute!
Super Cute! I bet you count your blessings every day, not only for your talents :) but your beautiful little girl.
She is way to cute!! So we are now offically friends...check out my blog and see!!!..haha
She is adorable - and you are so talented to make her costume!
I think if I lived in olden times, I would be a flapper girl, so this is pretty appropriate since this is my niece who takes after me. I'm really excited to see her. I wish I could be around her more this next week, but I've got that marriage thing....blast!
What a cute little niece.
She is so cute!
Post a Comment