We got a bunch of snow. There's probably 6 inches of snow on the table here!
We have church at 8 am. Which means it was still snowing when we left, so we thought we'd use Syd's fancy carseat snowsuit that grandma gave her. Something didn't look right. Whoever came up with 0-9 month sizes anyway?
We settled for the snuggly polar fleece blankie instead. Too bad Syd was overstimulated by this point and was in need of a good nap and a bottle.
I guess we'll have to wait a bit for the snowsuit. :)
Don't worry though. The snow is gone now and we're having very lovely weather again. That's Colorado for you!

3 comments:
Too cute! Ok so I really want to get dumped on now! We got some when we were in ID for conf weekend and now I want more! Too cute with the little coats.
Ok, so she is so flippin' adorable, what a doll! Also, I am so sorry that you have so much snow..we are having some GORGEOUS 60's out here...isn't it amazing that we are only a state away and yet, our weather is CRAZY different? OH well, I'll keep my weather! :)
I just have to say that it looks like you live in a lovely place, oh, and Utah weather's been doing the same. But I bet Christmas is fun for you. I told Spencer if Utah doesn't start getting good snow for Christmas, we are going to have to buy a winter home (just for the month of December) either in Colorado, Alaska, or somewhere back east, to make sure we have snow for Christmas!
Post a Comment