Tuesday, October 09, 2007

All Dressed Up...

This was on September 23, Syd's first day at church. We just went to the main meeting and then came home, but it was fun to see everyone again. These pictures were taken after church when she was being so good and lying on the floor. Isn't she a cutie!?!


What are you thinking little girl?
Showing off her bracelet that mommy made. A girl needs her accessories right? ;)

4 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

My cute little niece that I get to go see in 2 more days!!! I love the bracelet!!!

Sarah Schwartz said...

When you first get married (at least me), you feel like you are playing house...making meals for husband, decorating home, ect. I felt similar with my first baby (girl). I felt like I was playing house as a child...dressing up baby, pushing the stroller, ect. It took a while for it to sink in with me. How bout you?

Shawn and Brittany said...

Adrianne way beat you to posting these!

Ariana said...

She's very sweet and that dress is adorable. I'm just so happy you're a mom now!