I thought I'd answer a few questions I've gotten on here lately.
1. Yes Brooke, I would love it if you added me to your blog list. You don't need an invite or anything, you can go ahead and do it.
2. Yes Abby, Aaron actually does do diaper duty.
3. Rachel - I TOTALLY remember you (how could I not?) and want to read your blog if you have one. Please let me know because it's not showing up on your profile!
4. Thank you to everyone that we have recently been able to reconnect to - it's been so fun to see what all our old friends are up to and get the chance to stay in touch again!
5. Reorganized all the links on the side. I think the list was getting more than a little out of control, but if I have the link on here, I check it regularly, so you all get added, because we love you. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so glad you remember me- otherwise I would have felt like a total dork- I feel that way often anyway. we do have a blog. www.rachelandtyler.blogspot.com
Post a Comment