Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Daddy's Girl

So sorry people, things have been a little busy around here! Last weekend my parents came out to see their new granddaughter and this weekend my older sister, Jessica, came out to meet her niece. We had loads of fun with everyone and miss you all, now that you're gone. I'll post more on both of these visits a bit later, but I thought I'd at least explain why I hadn't blogged. :)

Ok, so I'm still trying to work through some back photos I have of Syd, so here goes 1 post. Sydney is such a daddy's girl! I think she came out this way and it's been fun to see them together. There were even a few times when she was younger when she was crying, I was trying to calm her, etc. and Aaron came in and spoke to her and she quieted down! I'm glad they get to have fun together and interact, although I think it makes it harder for him to go to work when he knows that she's at home. ;)
Here are some fun pics of the two of them that I love:
Just hangin' with dad

Snoozin' on the couch. Just like dad does every night. Like right now.

4 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

Love the second picture! It is nice you have sleeping pictures of you both with her. Cute!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Oh, she is so small. I love to see baby/daddy sleep pics. They are precious. I think all little girls have a thing for their daddies. I know I did & my girls do. Ah, the joys of parenthood.

Stafford said...

Aaron is like the Big Friendly Giant, and Syd is a little elfkin fairy resting on his belly :-)

Beattie Family said...

hehe, i don't have anything to add, but it is great to see. Now the only question is, does aaron even do diaper duty?