Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Can't Believe They Lost...

This is what Sydney thinks about the Rockies losing tonight.


Still I think she looks pretty cute. Too bad it didn't help them win. :) I guess "There's always tomorrow..." Or at least Saturday when they're back in Colorado. Maybe she'll dress up for that game too.

9 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

That is too cute! Aaron is already molding her into a baseball fan huh? Cute! Oh and I love the blanket she is laying on ;)

Adrianne Miller said...

Why is my niece in devil clothing??

Heath and Jessica said...

I love it! Go Rockies!!! Maybe she also wasn't happy because she hasn't seen her aunt Jessica for a whole week!

The Dixon Family said...

What is little Syd going to be for Halloween???

Jenene said...

How in the heck did you get her to stick to the wall like that?
(snicker)

Go Colts!

Karen said...

As I stated before...who makes their baby a rockies outfit?! Come on Dev! You're making the rest of us look so boring!!

Leah said...

oh, i sure hope sydney will be all right! it is too sad about how the Rockies are doing though, but they did make it to the world series, which they have never done... so i guess they're not doing too bad! =)

Adrianne Miller said...

Huh....I think 13 to 1 and 9 to 5 is pretty bad.....muahahhaha. GO SOX!!!!!!!

Ariana said...

The picture was darling but unfortantely we are Red Sox fans. I remember the first time I met Spencer's parents and he and his dad were going on and on about the Red Sox and his mom turned to me and said, "They'll never win in their lifetime." Then 2004 came and she had to eat her words and now it's 2007 and she might just have to eat them again! GO RED SOX!!!!