Remind me to talk to her when she's older about wearing appropriate clothing!
She is so cute in the hat! I love it!!!! She was being a really good sport!
Love the hat!
Why is my thing signing Miller already? I think cause I was trying to make us a blog and I was messing with things. That kinda creeps me out!
So sad for the Rockies...we were cheering them on here in Kansas!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Remind me to talk to her when she's older about wearing appropriate clothing!
She is so cute in the hat! I love it!!!! She was being a really good sport!
Love the hat!
Why is my thing signing Miller already? I think cause I was trying to make us a blog and I was messing with things. That kinda creeps me out!
So sad for the Rockies...we were cheering them on here in Kansas!
Post a Comment