
When I walked into Borders today I saw a big sign that looked just like this. It didn't say when it was coming out or anything, but I immediately went nutso! I LOVE Josh Groban - as everyone who worked with me at the Soc/SW dept. can attest to, especially Martie ;) - and, like Karen, I LOVE Christmas Music and could listen to it all year round. I may have to go put on my ELF soundtrack here soon. :) So honestly, what could be better than a Josh Groban Christmas CD? Do you know how happy I am? Yay! I must get this. Also, for your information, I went on Josh Groban's website and discovered that the CD came out on Oct. 8. I'm a little behind apparently...

12 comments:
Nice! I almost busted out the Christmas music last weekend when we were in ID and had 6 inches of beautiful white falling snow!! Can I put up my tree yet?
I want this CD! I have heard his Christmas songs for the past couple years & have looked & looked, but not found a Christmas CD! If we go to a store that sells CD's, Dev, I am so getting this!!!!
Yeah! I too am a lover of Christmas music & Josh. I am going to have to get this.
OMG, Elf is sooo my favorite Christmas movie, and we watch it at least once a month. The kids love it, but I love it more! I even watched it (TWICE) when I was at Ron's for Haylee's wedding!
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!
Does somebody need a hug?
(p.s. I like Josh Groban, too)
I love Josh Groban too. And I'm so glad I got on your blog and found this information out. I will be going to get the C.D. today!!
Okay- so hopefully you don't think I am crazy! But I totally came about your blog in a random way,but I was so excited to see your face pop up! If you don't remember me- you were my visiting teacher in Rexburg. We were in the same ward together! I was just thinking about you the other day and the wonderful person you are. I am so excited you adopted. YOu are going to be the best mom- luckiest and cutest little girl! Feel free to check out our blog if you need a reminder ;)
You and Kyle both! He has been begging me to go to the Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert in SLC and that therefore means that Christmas music comes out October 1!
You are so my twin. I've actually have Christmas music in my car since September (the Carpenters). I might just have to pop in Josh Grobin, too. ;)
I love Josh Groban as well. His Noel CD is being sold at Deseret Books as well...gonna get me one! :)
Devony, I didn't know you were a Josh Groban fan! I'm a Grobanite and have been to two of his concerts already (and intend to go to as many as possible). WOW!!!! So humble (like me, he,he:) and cool and down to earth and simply amazing. I knew the cd was coming out and am getting it tomorrow. Did you know he sings one of the songs with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir?? And did you further know that the concert of his that I most recently went to in Salt Lake is the one that he recorded for his DVD??? It will be out sometime next year and you better believe I'll be getting that too. I'll watch it over and over and think to myself, "I'm somewhere in that audience screaming and shouting my love to him. I hope he heard me!" My favorite song is Awake. Have you heard it?
oh, and the Celtic Woman Christmas Cd is also very good.
Thanks for the announcement. I have been hoping for this for soooo long. I'm nuttier about his music than my girls. Thanks for letting us know. Martha
Post a Comment