Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Another Milestone

Sydney hit another milestone recently. Since she lost her umbilical cord stump, she could finally have her first real bath! No more sponge baths for this baby, and hallelujah since she hated them vehemently! Here are some pics of the event:

Is it just me or does her belly look really big right here?
She doesn't look too sure about this whole "in the water" thing, but she wasn't screaming and I think she even liked it!
Just too cute not to post. Showing the bum cheeks.
Very sad to be out in the cold air after all that warm water. Probably something like her birth, warm and cozy to bright and cold. No one would like that - would they?
I know these are short posts and I apologize for anyone coming here for anything but pictures of Sydney. I promise to do a real blog post again soon, I think I'll follow Jordan's lead and do my favorite products, but it's getting late and I really should go to bed. Or read Twilight. Which should I do? Hmmm.

8 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

She is so little in that big tub!!!

Allison said...

Hmmm...sleep or read Twilight...You know my answer! Hooray for Vampires!

She is darling. Glad to catch up on what you guys have been doing. I am sad that your computer is gone!!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Its about time. I was about ready to call you! Maybe I will anyways. Don't worry. We all know you are busy. We just are so excited to get a peek at Syd.

Adrianne Miller said...

What a cute niece.

Unknown said...

I love baby bums! I think it's funny how you "censor" your pictures. I'm sure Syd will appreciate that one day. I figured posting would be less often now that you are a full time mommy with no computer at home. But I sure do enjoy the updated pictures! You're my "blog hero!"

Rebecca E. said...

Hi Guys,
I don't know if you remember us from Bishop Hall's ward back in Rexburg, but I had to say hi and Congrats! I found your blog through the Jackson's which I found through the Davis' I love this blogging thing it was neat to find you and to see how well you're doing. Your baby is adorable, I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats again!:)

Abby said...

What a stinkin' cutie. Almost cute enough to be one of my own kids. ;) You'll have to call me when you're done with Twilight. I'm now obsessed!!!

James said...

Hey guys. She is really cute. I love that you are appreciating the milestones. I think it is funny that you say sorry for only having pics of Sydney up, that is why I logged on! Leah is reading Twilight too, really into it.