Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Woohoo!


I'm so excited! Every one of my fantabulous student secretaries that I got to work with while I was at BYU-Idaho that last summer now has a blog! That means I can keep in touch with ALL of you! I know this doesn't mean much to most of you, but it means something to me! Cara, Brittany, Becca, Rachel, and Amy are all linked on my blog now! Yay for blogs and our technological world. :)
P.S. Sadly, Amy and Brittany are not in this picture, but it was the only one I had that was remotely close to capturing us. :)

4 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

That is so fun that you have everyones blogs I will have to check them out. So that is one nasty just had a baby or about to have a baby pic of me. Everyone else looks good though!

Shawn and Brittany said...

I will forgive you this one time!

Cara said...

i totally don't even remember this photo being taken! too bad i'm wearing my chicago livestrong armband with my nice work clothes....real classy, cara!

Unknown said...

Oh, what FUN memories! That was the best job I've ever had, and looking at that picture makes me miss all of you and those good times! But I'm glad we can still be connected by the blog.

PS - You were the best boss EVER, Devony!