Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baby Shower

Ok so on September 29 my wonderful friends Karen and Jordan threw me a baby shower. I'm sorry it's taken so long to get these pics up, but I had to steal them off their blogs since I have none of them myself! They were both so awesome (as was our AMAZING friend Stacy who graciously invited us into her lovely and very clean home - she cleaned her shutters and her fridge for this!). They did a great job and good times were had by all!
The sign on the garage that Stacy made - too cute!
Getting lots of gifts while Jordan was good enough to feed my crying baby. Thanks Jordan and thanks everyone for the gifts. :) You're all so sweet.
The darling food and decorations. First, I love the clothesline idea. Too too fun. Second, do you see the work of art that is that diaper cake? I've made diaper cakes before and this one was a seriously constructed work of perfection. And had the cutest ribbon known to man!

There was a pink and brown theme (hooray!) so all the food and everything was pink or brown. pink marshmallows, pink M&Ms - thank you breast cancer awareness and m& m corp - chocolate fountain, etc. It was awesome and I love you all! Thank you and I'm sorry it took me so long to post this!

2 comments: