Wednesday, September 03, 2008
A Real Nightmare
The other night I dreamed that Halloween had come and gone and I missed the Halloween clearance sales. It was a very sad day. But then I woke up and it was so crisp and cold outside I couldn't figure out if it were true or not! My brain is more than a little screwed up right now. Ultrasound is on Thursday though, so that's exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awh dreams. At least I didn't dream it, cause that would mean you are pregnant with an alien baby...or something. Err.....okay!
Don't you just LOVE pregnancy dreams!!! Definitely the weirdest of them all! I need to go check out the school supply clearance at Target...
I love that this is your worst nightmare! Missing a sale.... indeed a horrifying thought! Can't wait to hear the results from the ultrasound!
So, are you going to post any info from the ultrasound?
I love the new background:) That is so exciting that you get to find out tomorrow!
Hooray for preggo brain syndrome!! Crazy dreams and your can't remember anything at all! Soon you will forget what you were saying in the middle of sentences and not be able to find your grocery list that you swear you put in your pocket and numerous other things. Talk to Jessica... I was talking to her the other day and totally spaced what I was saying and she laughed at me... how mean...
Post a Comment