Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Sydney is such a daddy's girl. She has always loved him and she will usually only cuddle with him. She gets giddy excited when she hears the garage door open when he comes home and chants "da da da" until she sees him, when she grins and squeals with delight. She had a few things to tell her dady on his big day (which was actually pretty quiet).
Dear Daddy,

You are the best daddy in the whole world and I love you so much! I love when you throw me up in the air and make me giggle so much! You are my best friend and you always share your food with me! You always play with me and cuddle with me and you even give mom a rest from changing my diapers and looking after me when you come home! You make me blocks and toys and you always pick me up and kiss me better when I fall down and cry. You're the best! I love you!

love,
Sydney

Happy Birthday Aaron! We all love you so much!

8 comments:

Vonda Wilson said...

And lots of love here in Idaho! Happy Bday, Vacooooom!

Allison said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Aaron!!

Heath and Jessica said...

That is too cute that she recongizes him coming home! Happy B-day Aaron!

Sarah Schwartz said...

HAPPY BDAY COUSIN!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Jenene said...

Happy birthday, Aaron!!!

Dransfield Diaries said...

Happy Birthday Aaron. Hope you had a great one!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!! Sure miss our PR talks! Hehe! ;)