Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Things That Are New

I think this post will catch us up as far as pictures go! Here are some new things we've been experiencing in our house.
Sydney has been able to drink from a straw for awhile now, but she thinks Capri Suns are the best ever. She hasn't figure out how to get the straw in the little hole yet, for which we are grateful.
Not really new, but funny. Sydney stuffing as much biscuit as possible in her mouth at once.
The new frequent state of our house. Toys are constantly strewn everywhere as Hurricane Sydney leaves chaos in her wake.
Her first Nintendo game. Pretty soon she'll be able to whup us both. Can you see the little competitive gleam in her eye?
Sydney entertaining herself while I get ready means I have messes to clean up afterward.
The cupboards are really super exciting I think. She likes to eat soap. Gross.
She can now pull herself up to standing even in the tub!

We have pretty colors in our garden!

We will post soon and let you all know what else is new in our little family! We know you're all waiting anxiously! ;)

7 comments:

Jenene said...

Ooo, pretty veggies!
(the kid is cute, too!)

Adrianne Miller said...

Yay, a post! Wait, are you finding out TODAY if my nephew is really a nephew? I think you called me yesterday. I will call you back on my way to work! Go nephew!
Also, I had a dream last night that you were having some weird surgery and you wouldn't tell me what it was!

Jamie said...

Such cute pics she is getting to be such a big girl!! Thanks again for a great BBQ!

Heath and Jessica said...

Pretty veggies! I love the pic of Syd playing Nintendo. She looks like she could give you a run for your money.

Amber said...

At least she likes to play with toys. Emily only plays with them when Dad's home...otherwise she just follows me around all day.

Love the face stuffing! CUTERS!

Becca said...

mmm! i can't wait to have my own house and my own garden with lots and lots and lots of vegies!

Haylee Mecham said...

Hurricane Sydney leaves quite the mess! I can't wait till next year when this will be my post of the week. Hooray! I just hope that Isaac doesn't start walking at 7 months like JC did... I don't know what I will do! And I think that Sydney and uncle JC need to play Video games together... it looks like they would have lots of fun and be super competitive as always!