Monday, September 29, 2008

Week in Review

We've totally had a great week and have done a lot apparently, judging by the number of photos I just uploaded. I know this is a big post, but if I don't put them all in here it will most likely be another 2 weeks or so before it gets done. Highlights from this week - going to the zoo, finding Snap n' Style dolls at Walmart again (not since last Christmas!) as well as my favorite apples, making jam and homemade bread, and Sydney cutting her 3rd molar. Maybe we could be done with those soon - Yay!

And let's not forget my favorite people - look what they brought me today! Cutest ever.
Figuring out Sydney's new car seat. Check out that face - what a ham. This was beastly to install I must say. I'm either totally weak or it's crazy impossible to do. Go Aaron.
Such a big girl!
Figured out how to ride the springy horse at the park by herself
The carseat box being put to good use (we recycle!)
Homemade Strawberry Freezer Jam!!!! Is there anything more yummy? We ran out at Christmas and have been living off of store bought jellies. What a sad life... until now!
Found the best garage sale ever on Friday. All these toys = $4. Totally made my week. Sydney's thrilled with them.Howdy pardner!
My first "belly" pic at 23 weeks. I felt totally ridiculous taking this. Aaron hates these, so we won't be posting them often, but here's one for the record.
At the zoo on Saturday. We saw the snow leopard cubs and I just found out there are Red Panda cubs, which explains why the Red Pandas are never on display when I go. They are adorable!
This morning. Why? Because she could.
She got tired and crawled over to her pillow and blankie and laid down. She's such a good baby.

12 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

I'm glad you posted a pic of your belly! (Though there isn't much to post.) It keeps us who aren't there close by in the loop! I love all the pics! Syd is such a silly girl! Your jam is pretty! I was living off store bought jam too, until mom & dad came over & saved me with raspberry huckleberry jam!

Ryan & Janna said...

Maybe you remember me, maybe you don't, the former Janna Risenmay. I saw your blog on someone's list and thought I would check it out. Your little girl is super cute and congrats on number two!

sappy said...

You have a fun baby. Thanks for sharing all the pictures it seems to be a great way to keep up on all the interesting things that happen from day to day.

alli coleman said...

I love her little wrist flick. She must really love her new fabulous car seat!! And, you'll have to fill me in on this homemade jam thing . . . I must say I'm interested :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the belly pic! You're SO beautiful, Devony! I absolutely loved this post with all the pictures in it. You're really good at capturing those sweet every day moments with Sydney. What a blessed and cute little family y'all are!

Adrianne Miller said...

Hooray for a post! Okay, I am shocked at your lack of belly. I already feel like I'm poking out down there!

Katie said...

I love Syd! She is so adorable! And btw, I love the "lack of belly" picture..you sure are cute!

Anonymous said...

Sydney is cute as ever. You have such a tiny little 23 week tummy! I love homemade jam, mmmm!

Shawn and Brittany said...

Nice week! I hope that you post more prego picts. My favorite was at 5 months Shawns tummy was same as mine so we took matching picts. That was fun. Hope you are feeling well.

liv said...

Hey! Loved the pictures, it was fun to see an update. That's nice that she's getting her teething done with.. Olivia has her two bottom ones and seems to be getting some more.. :)
So what did you decide on your carseat? Do you like it? We are going to be at the stage soon..it's crazy how fast time goes!!

Matt and Joni said...

I'm extremely jealous, I LOVE FREEZER JAM!

Haylee Mecham said...

Yay!! I was hoping you would post a "belly" pic soon! And your right... you really don't look pregnant at all. Jeez... i was hoping that you would have at least started to show a little. Probably because I was pretty big by this time... I didn't have anywhere else to go! But congrats that you wont have to loose much weight later. that's a plus. i love the pictures of Sydney. like always. She's a funny little girl! we love you guys. And congrats on the free yogurt!!