Thursday, September 04, 2008

We're Not Telling...

I was amazed with the ultrasound yesterday. I knew they were advanced, but we got to see the blood rushing through the umbilical cord, and the little teeny valves in the heart opening and closing! It was incredible! I had no idea that you could see that much detail! Hooray for the uber big screen my doctor has mounted on the wall so you can see lots of details! Everything is going really well as far as we can tell and she seems to be fairly comfy in there for the time being! Only another 20 weeks until we get to see her for real! Oh yeah, it's a GIRL!!!

20 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

Oh she is so cute. Not creepy at all, Aaron!

Amber said...

They are going to have so much fun together!!!
We are so happy for you guys!

Sarah Schwartz said...

Sisters are the BEST! Congrats. So excited for you guys.

Heath and Jessica said...

Yeah! I was right again! Maybe I should go into business! I am so excited it is a baby Bella! ;-)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So fun. Those girls are going to be the bestest of friends. They will probably fight alot (taken from my own experiences), but they will play and love more than they fight. Congratulations yet again. We are constantly thinking of you and hope all is well.

Allison said...

Whoo Hoo! I am still excited for you! Glad to see the proof!!

The Coopers said...

That is so great! It is the best to have sisters close in age. They will be best friends :) Congrats! I love ultrasound pictures!

The Coopers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori said...

A little sis for Sydney! Congrats!

Beattie Family said...

I was right too! Sisters are great, but you already knew that:) congratulations you guys.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Congratulations! A sister for Sydney. Do you have names? What is your official due date?

Christina said...

Yeah!!!! Another girl!! I'm so happy for you guys. How are you feeling? I bet when you've waited so long you appreciate those aches & pains. You're lucky if you don't have them yet. Congrats!

Shawn and Brittany said...

Congrats! Aaron has the same problem I do...being outnumbered!

jksfam said...

So exciting! The ultrasounds are pretty cool! It looked like James was waving to us when his was done.

Katie said...

Congrats!!

rick and cheryl said...

Congratulations!

Jenene said...

YAY! So cool! More girls for Grandpa Ronny!

:::snort::: Jon always thought the ultrasounds were creepy, too. He always called them our alien baby and said when they would raise their arm for a sec it looked like ET phoning home. :::snort:::

The Dixon Family said...

Okay so I read your title and was seriously going to come over and smack you for not telling. Then I read it. Lucky for you . . .

Yay for another girl! I always said you were made to raise girls!

Becca said...

you guys are so lucky and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another GIRL!