So far, Sydney likes Halloween. We have some electric jack-o-lanterns on our cabinets and she points to them emphatically and makes an OH! noise about 10 times every day. She's really excited about all the decorations everywhere we go too - a girl after my own heart. I must say she was less than excited about the pumpkin innards (she sort of freaked out) but she was all sorts of excited about sitting on my lap while I carved the sucker around her tiny hands that kept trying to grab the knife. Naughty pants. Here she is getting in the spirit of Halloween.
What do you think Sydney should be for Halloween? A fairy?
Last Friday was our ward's Trunk or Treat. There were tons of people there and it was tons of fun. Sydney was completely confused at first, but as you can tell, she figured it out pretty quick. Yeah, that's one piece in her mouth and one in each hand in the pic. Poor Aaron, it was dark and the flash was bright - we ended up with a couple of closed eye pics. At least he's smiling. :)
This is afterward. Needless to say, her pumpkin bucket filled with well sealed candy is her favorite new toy. She carries it everywhere and she's pretty determined to figure out how to get to the sugar (she's been sucking on a package of whoppers for about 3 days and finally worked her way through to the chocolate last night. She was in heaven). She's now had her first lollipop - shocker, she liked it as well as her first Starburst - on accident. Oh yeah, Halloween is a good holiday.
Also, we get to do our Halloween clearance shopping today and next week. Finally! I've been waiting forever! We'll post on our plunder later on.

11 comments:
I love the videos of Sydney! She is so cute as a bat! I love Halloween too, just not the scary stuff about it! I have a feeling Syd will love chocolate like her aunt!
DARLING! Great chatting today!
So cute!
When candy is involved, they pick up on it waaaay faster than if it were veggies.
What a darling little bat! She looks adorable. Now when you have your next little girl, you can start having themes!!!......oh how it gets so much more exciting! I LOVE HALLOWEEN.
SOOOO CUTE! Don't kids bring so much joy?! She seems to have a lot of personality too:)
okay, THAT is adorable. I LOVE watching her flap her wings, that's awesome. Haha, cutest baby ever!
hahaha those videos made me laugh. I loved the one of her in her bat costume flapping her arms and bouncing up and down. That is a cute costume, and definitely good for cold Colorado's October.
I wish I could be there for the Trunk or Treat and see all the costumes.
Ha! She is a doll!
That is the CUTEST thing!! I can't believe how big Sydney is getting!! I want to see her so bad! Maybe before she graduates high school? :) I love your blog!
She is so adorable! I'm glad she chose to be a bat b/c the fairy costume looked a big drafty.
By the way, I tagged you! Check out my blog if you want to play....
In the bat video she looks like a rag doll!! Silly girl.. Guess she didn't want to be a fairy huh.. So fun!!
Post a Comment