Sorry about the teething! My kids weren't too bad - or I may have forgotten...
I'm excited to report that you are finally on Google Reader (which is good, because I had forgotten to check for about a week without it on my Google Reader list).
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
4 comments:
Rock on indeed. Ouch!
Wow. You are a brave family. Hope Syd (and you two) get some relief soon!
You gotta cut teeth fast when you like food like that one does.
Sorry about the teething! My kids weren't too bad - or I may have forgotten...
I'm excited to report that you are finally on Google Reader (which is good, because I had forgotten to check for about a week without it on my Google Reader list).
Post a Comment