Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Climbing the Stairs

I don't know what the problem is, but if you can't see the video, click here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=345207151377532707&hl=en

12 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

It says its no longer available. So sad!

The Dixon Family said...

Yay! My google reader works! We should really have a party . . .

Heath and Jessica said...

I couldn't get it to work either. So sad!

Haylee Mecham said...

i can't get it to work... sad I really wanted to see it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that was the cutest thing ever. Crazy little monkey!

The Dixon Family said...

It's really too bad that she's not very happy.

*Teaching her how to come down will put your mind at ease . . .

Heath and Jessica said...

I was able to view the video on the link. Weird. Anyway, that is too cute! She is such a happy little clam!

Amber said...

I love it!

I hate how long it takes them to learn to come down safely.

natalie said...

She is so cute!! I love how excited she is and how she starts shaking her head!! lol

natalie said...

aw she is such a happy baby! I love it.

Unknown said...

How funny that she got mad when you stepped up to save the day! Is she becoming Litte Miss Independent? She's such a doll!

Haylee Mecham said...

what a goofball