Oh, that gave me chills! You could feel the passion between them a lot more in this trailer. My favorite part was when he bounced the apple off his shoe and held it in his hands just like how it is on the cover of the book. Can't WAIT!
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
4 comments:
I'm really excited. That is the best trailer so far!
Me too!! You should see my latest post as well because it's about the trailers.
Oh, that gave me chills! You could feel the passion between them a lot more in this trailer. My favorite part was when he bounced the apple off his shoe and held it in his hands just like how it is on the cover of the book. Can't WAIT!
It is my favorite trailer too! It makes it look so exciting & more of a romance! Only about 5 more weeks!
Post a Comment