Well Happy Happy Birthday to you Sidney! What a cute slide show of her. And you did a great job on her dress. I'm very impressed, but I'm not surprised. You were always so good at things like that. First Birthdays are the best!!!!
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
8 comments:
What a cute little slide show! Happy birthday to my niece!
Oh so cute! You are making me excited Dev!
Well Happy Happy Birthday to you Sidney! What a cute slide show of her. And you did a great job on her dress. I'm very impressed, but I'm not surprised. You were always so good at things like that.
First Birthdays are the best!!!!
How sweet! Aren't children life's greatest blessings?!
She hasn't changed a bit!
SO CUTE!!!
She's so beautiful! I love that little baby and am so proud to be her unofficial aunty...happy birthday Sydney!!
So cute! It's so fun to watch her change in your slideshow!
One happy gal!
Post a Comment