Monday, February 16, 2009

Sisters

Here are a few pictures of both girls together. This doesn't happen very often, so enjoy them. Abby 2, don't you think that Sydney looks somewhat like Laura did as a baby in this one?
Sydney really likes to rub Mady's head. Maybe it's good luck. I think she just likes that it's fuzzy. She's started doing it to other babies and small children though too.
I think they're telling secrets here! Actually this is what Sydney did when we asked her to give Mady loves. It was very sweet. Hopefully we'll see lots more of this soon as the girls get closer!
Look for the next post - cooking adventures starring Sydney and Mommy coming soon!

4 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

There is nothing sweeter than watching 2 little sisters interact. I marvel at mine girls everyday. They definitely have a connection, even if it sometimes involves teasing. So Sweet! Love the pictures. Please keep them coming. Oh, and tell us how YOU are doing Miss Mom-of-Two!

Adrianne Miller said...

I really have the most cute nieces. I am so excited to see them again. Tell them I have a boy cousin on the way that they can torture.

Adrianne Miller said...

Also, forgot to tell you. Today is my first day of my 3rd trimester! HOORAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your 2 girls.