Monday, February 23, 2009

Randomness

I've had a request for more pics of Mady, so here are a few for you guys. I have been trying hard to keep this blog more updated than it previously was (I need the adult time and let's face it, if I kept going the way I was, this blog would be extinct in 6 months). First, just a fantastic shot of Mady and her crazy hair. I love it. This was actually taken yesterday morning, so it's very up to date.
We went on a walk last week. Hallelujah. Remember how leaving my house makes me feel semi-sane? Yeah, it's important. Also it's Sydney's favorite thing in the world. Mady is in the front carrier bundled up in clothes & blankies. It may have been 55 degrees, but she's still only 4 weeks old and it's February for crying out loud! Sydney on said walk. She gets cuter every time I see her I think. Am I biased? Yeah probably, but I think I'm also right. ;)
A decent pic of Mady if you blow it up
Look who I caught smiling! Usually my camera is nowhere in sight when she starts doing this, but I somehow caught it this time. How is she a month old already?
I have lots more pictures, so we'll try to keep posting frequently!

2 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

Madi is getting so big. Don't know how that is happening. I love her hair & her smile! Syd is getting big too! Where has the time gone???

Haylee Mecham said...

I love them... isn't it crazy how time flies...sniff