Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing to do with my kids...

Remember how great this show is? I'm watching it now and I love it. Totally takes me back to college history classes and high school sleepovers. Ah, good times. Alli, I noticed Specs for you hon. ;)

7 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

This movie assisted in my obsession with Christian Bale. Watch Empire of the Sun. Another great one.

I'm so not kidding.

I use to get grounded from watching it.

Serious.

The Dixon Family said...

PS. Not to brag. But I can quote any and every line.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Tyler sings the songs from this movie all the time!

Jen and Dakota said...

I too can quote the movie line for line. I love it. I actually watched it a few weeks ago when I was sick! I love it. If you have Christian Bale try out:
Swing Kids and Little Women (the new one)

Allison said...

YAY! My heart was so happy when I saw this picture on my google reader! Pretty pathetic that my heart still skips a beat when hottie Specs walks on screen. **sigh** Don't tell Kyle... he will never watch it with me again!

Adrianne Miller said...

We aren't allowed to watch this movie at my house (even though Michael got it for Christmas) cause we end up singing it and having it in our heads for weeks afterward.
We are grounded from the Newsies. That is kind of sad.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Love the show, love the story, love the boys, love the music, LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!