Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mady Cakes

First, here are some more pictures of the newest midget in our household. She's the smallest of the small ones (you Skippyjon Jones fans will understand that) but she still makes her presence known. Also she wears a shocking amount of pink. This is one of my favorite pics for some reason. Gotta love the adorable outfit (thanks Erica!) and the darling boots (Andrea!) She's seriously stylin'.

I had to show that one of my children was able to wear a barrett before her first birthday. Sorry Syd.

Just a sweet pic of my mom and the little girls the day she left. We still miss you. Also the shoes Sydney is wearing were mine when I was a kid. Aw.
More pink and bows.
Look who else is in pink. It's like there's a house full of girls or something!
We've had a lots of changes around here lately, including a lot of firsts. Here is Mady's first real bath. She screamed an awful lot. I think Sydney thought we were torturing her.
Another delightful first we experienced recently was our first blow out. It was from Sydney, the biggest of the small ones. Apparently stress+toddler=poop in massive quantities. It wasn't pretty and she broke an awesome streak of 506 blowout free days. Mady's record has been lightly less impressive at 6 days. One positive side effect of formula!
Mady is fairly alert for a not quite 3 week old. In this pic she was only 1.5 weeks old but still real bright eyed. This scares her mommy somewhat.
We went to the doctor for he 2 week check up yesterday (my first time leaving the house with 2 kids by myself) and Mady has regained her birth weight and is at 9 lbs 11 oz. Yay.
Sydney loved to be swaddled (until she was like 7 or 8 months old!) but I think Mady will be totally different. She likes to have her hands accessible, which I think looks cute and funny. It's been interesting seeing the subtle differences between the girls, even at such a young age.Ok Mady just finally went to bed, so I'm off to the same place now. Hope you all enjoyed the pics. We're finally getting close to being caught up with our pictures!

7 comments:

jksfam said...

She is SO adorable, Devony!

Adrianne Miller said...

I want to see a picture of Aaron in pink. I know he has some!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

DEVONY your girls are adorable! What fun having all that pink! You have one house full of CUTE!

Heath and Jessica said...

Oh how cute!!!! Could you e-mail me the pics of Mady in the brown polka-dotted outfit! I can't seem to download those ones! You are looking great! I love the pic of mom with Sydney & Madelyn. Tugs my heartstrings.

Katie said...

What a sweetheart! I can't believe all the dark hair..beautiful!

Haylee Mecham said...

OH I love her! I want to kiss her and kiss her.. I love your biggest and smallest of the small ones.. We miss you guys. And I think she looks just like you!! Now I want a girl... uh oh.. knock on wood.

sappy said...

You have the most adorable family ever! Thanks for sharing the pictures.