We had a fun picnic and took off on a 2 mile hike that was really fun - a perfect length actually! Here are some of the shots we got.
Aaron, Devony, Nicole, Dave
Goofing around
We had a great time and it totally inspired me. By the end I was ready to buy an annual pass and go run a mile (despite my inability to breathe in the high mountain air). We had a great time though!
After we got back from that, I made cookies (after sending Aaron to find eggs since he ate the last of them Monday morning) and we took off to a BBQ at our friend's house. It was great, despite the fact that the tiny microbursts we usually have turned into an enormous storm which found us all huddling under umbrellas or in the gazebo until we decided it wasn't going to stop raining and we'd better make a run for it. We all grabbed the food and took off for the house. We started right back up again inside and had tons of fun though! Obviously a great party since people didn't leave when they got wet! What fun. Let's always have Mondays off ok?

1 comment:
Yeah! I am glad you guys got to go to this place. Leah and I have always loved it and I know Aaron had asked me a question about it once. Gearing up for that outdoors stuff... maybe you will even get crazy enough to go hike a mountain or something.
Post a Comment