Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Dev's Family
While we were out in Idaho we also got to spend some great time with my family. We drove up on Thursday (can we talk about the terrible McDonald's they have in Wyoming? I actually filed a formal complaint!) and I spent all morning Friday shopping with my mom. It's always fun to go out and have some girl time, so that was great. Saturday night, Haylee was kind enough to plan one of her Bridal showers while we were there, so I could go. Her friend Camille threw it for her and it was really fun, with the traditional funny little shower games and everything. (Thus the picture of me dressed in a toilet paper wedding dress). Sunday her fiancee JC came out and we finally got to meet him. I even went for a ride on his motorcycle with him - a first for me! We drove back on Monday (only Burger King for us that day). We had a great time and loved seeing everyone!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment