Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Day...

For some reason I feel compelled to write about my day today, and because you chose to come look at my blog, you get to hear about it, so here it is:

6:15 - Woken up by Aaron who was feeling chatty before work
6:45 - Ate breakfast
7:00-8:00 - Planted my fall garden (lettuce, spinach, peas, and carrots)
8:00-9:00 - Sprayed outside for bugs - the house, patio, lawn, garden, rocks, etc.
9:00 - While spraying off the garden plants that had been lightly misted with the bug juice, I saw something dart out of the flowers and into my zucchini plant. It looked a little like a frog at first, so I sprayed the zucchini plant until I saw it run away. It was a mouse. Evil beastie.
9:05-9:55 - Did battle with the evil beastie. Lost. Crap.
10:00 - Discovered that the Magnolia tree has 2 beautiful white blossoms with pink tips. Hooray!
10:10 - 11:30 - Blogged and emailed.
11:30-1:00 - Worked on touching up the paint jobs from this weekend.
1:05-1:17 - Showered
1:17-1:27 - Got dressed and did makeup.
1:27-1:36 - Drove around Southlands Mall looking for LeSorelle Day Spa.
1:36 - 2:30 - Got a pedicure with Karen. Yay!
2:30-3:30 - Went to Walmart
3:30-5:00 - Hung out with Karen. I'm not really sure what we did, but it was fun!
5:00-8:00 - Made dinner, ate dinner, cleaned up dinner, did the dishes.
8:15 - I'm sitting here blogging, watching Harry Potter, and listening to the dryer buzzing. I should probably go get those clothes...

Thanks for reading guys! Hope your days are great! Glad to be back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You GET that beastie, girl! You battled it for a whole hour, huh? You should make Aaron do your dirty work since he seems to think head-removal is imminent. Y'all are a way cute couple, by the way. I'm glad to see you two have so much fun together!

Katie said...

So..I just want you to know that I was inspired by your day and wrote mine out too..it is extremely long, since the days just meld together..have fun reading it!!

Shawn and Brittany said...

You are funny! I wish to have a day like that!