Friday, September 28, 2007

What to do on Friday Night...

Apparently the best thing to do on a Friday night is to go toilet paper someone else's house. However, this isn't your average prank pulled by a bunch of teenage boys. Picture this: Young Men's President agrees to take the teenage boys from church to toilet paper another church member's house. What the boys don't know, is that the family being toilet papered is in on it. So are about 10 other men from church, all of whom are waiting at the home to surprise the boys! They're hiding behind trees and they have big flashlights, and even a camcorder! I can't wait to see this. I wish I was the one taping it! I have to get a copy of the movie. I'll let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

Ariana said...

This sort of reminds me of the first and only time I went toilet papering. My first Halloween at BYU the second counselor in the bishopric, Brother Archunde, we just called him Arch (I later found out I was sort of related to him, since he was a nephew to my step-grandma) had organized a mission-toilet papering like you've never seen before the bishop's house! Everyone, including his wife, was in on it (other than the bishop, of course). We had nearly the entire ward show up and had plenty of toilet paper. No joke, it looked like a blizzard had hit his house. My roommate and I heart-attacked him because we figured that was nicer and a little easier to clean up than toilet paper, but oh my goodness!! It was hilarious to see the reaction on his face as his wife told him she thought she heard noises outside and to go check what was going on. It was hilarious and anyway, don't worry, Arch also had organized a clean up crew. It was so worth it though!

Allison said...

Love the idea of the toilet papering! I think that you have inspired us to go and relive our youth! :-)

Shawn and Brittany said...

Good idea!! My mia maids get someone in the ward every weekend and lets just say the ward would be happy if they left. We are thinking about having a cop show up one night to bust them....that would be good! I want to see this movie though.

Ellen Davenport said...

So how did it go Dev?