On Saturday we went over to Home Depot and grabbed a gallon of paint for the upstairs bathroom. Despite starting rather late in the day, we got it all done late that night! Let me tell you though, 8 o'clock church is really early when you've been up painting until super late 2 night in a row though! Here's the bathroom though. I'm very happy with how it turned out. Aaron picked out the color - you like?
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Adventures in Painting
Well, we're getting there, one room at a time! On Friday I painted the upstairs hallway to match the kitchen and the rest of the house (or what color the rest of the house will be. ;) As you can see, it started out white and ended up tan. Hooray!



On Saturday we went over to Home Depot and grabbed a gallon of paint for the upstairs bathroom. Despite starting rather late in the day, we got it all done late that night! Let me tell you though, 8 o'clock church is really early when you've been up painting until super late 2 night in a row though! Here's the bathroom though. I'm very happy with how it turned out. Aaron picked out the color - you like?

Just noticed that the last pic was taken really crooked. I wonder who did that. Hmm. Sorry. Anyway, next we need to paint the guest bedroom and our bathroom, and then have someone paint the stairs and living room. Then we'll be ALL done painting our house! Amazing!
On Saturday we went over to Home Depot and grabbed a gallon of paint for the upstairs bathroom. Despite starting rather late in the day, we got it all done late that night! Let me tell you though, 8 o'clock church is really early when you've been up painting until super late 2 night in a row though! Here's the bathroom though. I'm very happy with how it turned out. Aaron picked out the color - you like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Nice work! Looks like we always are doing painting at the same time...guess that is what happens when we by our houses at the same time! Love both hall and bathroom color!
Looks really great!
It looks great! I love the color!!
Is that Hedwig sitting infront of the books? That is so cool! :) We finished book one and are moving on to book 2!
It is looking great!! I love the tan...white can be sooo blah! Great job!
I ussed tan, red, and olive green in my home...LOVE COLOR!!!
Post a Comment