
Syd's first doctor appointment. This was in Arizona when she was 2 days old. The receptionist was shocked at how great I looked with a 2 day old baby. ;) Since I knew I'd never see this woman again, I didn't really feel the need to explain my situation to her, so she may still hate me. She had her second visit today (here in Colorado - did I mention I LOVE our pediatrician?) and now weighs 8 lbs 14 ounces! What can we say, she's our little Ziggy Pig!
First time sucking her thumb. Too cute, we had to get a picture.

7 comments:
These pics are too cute. I love the one of the driving lesson. I laughed about the baths (you could have been writing about us). Keep 'm coming!
The picture of her driving makes her look TINY. She's so precious. Maybe I've mentioned that once or twice before . . .
OHOHOHOHOHOHHHHH so cute!! Yes, I laughed with the driving picture as well, but I was laughing because of how concerned you were with the car being off...we know that you two are great parents!!! Also, I would hate you too if you came in 2 days after having a baby and looked as fab as you did! :)
OOOOOOO, I love her!
That is so cute! I love how serious she looks about sucking that thumb :)
YEAH FOR MORE PICTURES! So I guess I am the same as everyone else with my favortire picture. Aaron and Syd driving will be priceless. You have to include that one on her wedding video. And use it as reminders for the rough driving times when she is 15. It is so good to see you so happy. I am still waiting for a picture with the quilt...
okay, the thumb sucking picture is definetly my favorite. She is darling Devony.
Hi Devony. I saw you up on Kristin's blog and read that you have a new daughter. I just wanted to say congratulations and that I'm happy for you. (hopefully you remember me from St. Louis...aw the Apex days)
Post a Comment