She's soooo sweet!!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!!!
Her sneeze is so cute. Remember how tiny Meghan was? When she was in the NICU she'd sneeze so hard she'd always FART! It was so funny! Must be a George thing.
The hubs and I are raising the most beautiful little preschoolers you've ever seen! I love reading, Disney movies, crafting, and generally acting like a 5 year old.
5 comments:
That was the cutest sneeze ever.
I love the sneeze! I love that you are posting so many videos and pictures today. Yeah Sydney!
She's soooo sweet!!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!!!
Her sneeze is so cute.
Remember how tiny Meghan was? When she was in the NICU she'd sneeze so hard she'd always FART! It was so funny! Must be a George thing.
Hi Sydney!!!!!
Love the Great-Aunt, Jenene!!!!!!
Okay now I can see it. It's fun to see her awake!
for some reason the vids aren't coming up for me...HELP I want to see Syd!
Post a Comment