Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Joys

You know how every time you go to the grocery store there is at least one kid screaming bloody murder? Today that kid was mine. Numero uno that is. Numero dos was an angel. Uno was screaming her lungs out, crying to get down, crying to be held, begging for food, etc. Also she may have bitten directly into a kiwi and tried to wipe off her tongue for the next few minutes. Apparently those hairy things taste icky. Who knew. When we got home she slept for 4 hours. Um, I'm an awesome mom and make my tired kids stay awake to go to the grocery store. Yup.
Ooh, click over there --> (book club bloggers) to see the awesome books I've been reading lately. Come on, you know you want to.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I have to laugh. Sorry. My Brynlee did that in Wal-Mart earlier this year. Everyone was staring like "So, are you just going to pretend like she's not throwing a HUGE fit in the middle of the store?" Yep. I am.

I've been craving a good read, so thanks. I'm checking out your books right now!

Rachel said...

The funny thing is that my Eden, my oldest LOVES the kiwi skin. I have no idea why, but she won't let me take the peel off of hers, she eats it. She is a strange kid.

Shawn and Brittany said...

Love the recent stories! I wish Carson would sleep for 4 hours...of course giving me notice he would be out that long so I could really enjoy the whole time ;)