Aaron got a whole bunch of sample cabinet doors from work that were being thrown away and he created something really cool: a toy box for all our girlies' stuff. Step 1: Go through the mind numbing process of trying to make a million different sizes of wood into precisely measured sides without cutting them. Ouch. It made our brains hurt.

Step 2: Allow your goofy wife to take pictures of her hot handy man playing with power tools. It's important.

Step 3: More pictures while you build a box

Box complete!

Step 4: Convince father-in-law to come help you attach cabinet panels

Step 5: Spend lots of time doing so while wife continues shooting pics

Step 6: Bring completed box inside and fill with toys!

Step 7: Admire. Doesn't it look awesome? I have to admit, I had some
serious doubts, but as always, my man delivered and used his skills to create an awesome and
very useful piece of furniture! I love it! Thanks Aaron and to my dad for helping! Come on, you know you wanna come see it! ;)
11 comments:
That's awesome! I Love it! We really need to come see this! I hope we get to see you soon!
I do want to come and see this! What a great way to "go green" and reuse something beautiful to make it functional! Can Aaron make me one next time they are throwing things away?
Amazing. Can't wait to come see it in person!
I want one of those!!! That is so cool.
oh my gosh, I love it! Nice work guys~
What??? That is amazing!
It is very neat! I love it! Dad was telling me about it last night & I was hoping you would post pics!
He is quite handy! What a great idea. Love it!
Very cute! Way to go and be creative! Just so you know, I always come to your blog when I'm looking for inspiration on a new project.:) Love your ideas!
That's so awesome! He's a pretty talented guy!
That is so awesome! Nice work.
Post a Comment