
Honestly, Sydney is really nice to Madelyn usually. Except for that time she hit her over the head with a (plastic) gold club, but she did it to all of us, so that made it a
little better right? And then there was Tuesday. We could have done without it. Sydney tried to walk across Mady twice (as in step on the middle of her tummy), kicked her in the head (not hard, but still) and head butted her on accident (running across the couch, tripped, smack). Then we had some sweet moments though, so maybe she was trying to make up for it. While laying here with Mady Sydney even tried to get Mady to hold her hand. Sweet. Let's skip the golf clubs next time, though. (P.S. Blow the pic up by clicking on it to see that Mady has a little smile too!)
5 comments:
Too cute! They'll be buddies!
Okay, cutest nieces ever!!! I will see you two girls today!
How funny! Sydney has to let Mady know who is boss! I tried some of that stuff with Ryan when we were little, & it worked to a point. Then he got stronger. Enough said. See you tomorrow!
I'm sorry Tuesday was so traumatic... poor mady got picked on. But they will be such good buddies! They are beautiful by the way. The cutest picture ever!! So sweet!
Are you kidding me with all that cuteness? Aren't girls so much fun! I am so glad you were blessed with 2 of them! Lots of fun and drama!
Post a Comment