I'm totally late posting this, but a few weeks ago we built some shelves in our garage to improve our storage solutions and make things all nice and organized! Aaron did an awesome job with the design & construction and we now have 2 awesome new seriously sturdy shelves. Here's the photo journey:
Ok we finally got her to look in the right direction
There's a smile!
The finished product! We've been cleaning out our basement and taking things out to the new space. Now our basement will be cleaner. Yay! Maybe one day soon we'll finish it!
Props to Aaron for an awesome job on design & construction! I love my handy man!

4 comments:
I am so jealous of your shelves and your garage. Every time it snows, we say how much we can not wait for a garage.
Good job on the shelvies, Aaron.
Good! Now get over here and do the same to Dan's garage! Sheesh!
YAY for Aaron!! Don't you just love having a husband that figures things out and follows through with a good project like this? The shelves look seriously sturdy and awesome. HEY, sorry I missed your call the other day! I always love a good Devony chat.
Storage is one of those things that is so desperately needed/wanted. Good for you guys. Sydney is so sweet and soooo cute.
Post a Comment