Since adding Numero Dos we've needed a bigger diaper bag. The little guy just wasn't cuttin' it. Then my fabulously talented friend Kiffon MADE me this beauty (She sells them). That's right. And she didn't even know I was a pink and brown girl. Oh yeah. I'm in love.
Included are (from left to right) A Hooter Hider (Aka nursing cover for the slightly more boring. The back of that baby is so dang soft too. Seriously, Sydney stole it and snuggled it when she found it.) A diapers/wipes holder, and a changing pad. Below that you can see the fancy button (for some reason it's one of my favorite parts) and the keychain clip (for people like me whose keys fall into the unknown depths of their bags and are lost for 10 minutes while standing at the car).

6 comments:
I love it!! This is seriously an awesome bag... sigh... I am coveting now.
How do I get me one of these bags?!?
Wow..that really is awesome!! I am going to have to agree..how do I get my hands on one of these bags?!! Does she have a website?
Gotta love a Kiffon bag! That girl is dripping with talent!
Okay, this is the coolest diaper bag I have ever seen! I might have to buy one when I finally need one!
oh oh i want i want please share your friend's info!!! love you!!!
Post a Comment