Monday, March 16, 2009

Great Coupon

Not an update, just an FYI. For all you coupon shoppers like me out there in need of diapers or wipes, here's a real gem for you! Click here to print a $5 (or $3) off coupon for any Huggies diaper product (you can use either coupon on diapers OR wipes). Right now out here anyway, the Huggies diapers are on sale at Albertsons for $7, which, when you use the coupon, makes them $2. The wipes refills are $6 regular price (and they're my favorite wipes ever!) at Walmart, so when you use the coupon, they are $1. I bought $36 worth of wipes last week for $6. Go stock up if you need them. I think it will only let you print the coupon twice, but it does not print a different barcode each time, and I just printed it once and then copied it a lot. It worked for me! Happy cheap diaper shopping!

6 comments:

The Coopers said...

Thanks!!! :) I am going diaper shopping today!

Adrianne Miller said...

I love this coupon. It has saved me! I am going to go check Alberstons tomorrow. I hope they are on sale here!

Haylee Mecham said...

Hooray for cheap diapees!!! yay! I am going to take your ad to walmart to see if they will honor it.. probably not but its worth a try right? especially for wipes!

The Coopers said...

You are amazing! I just got back from Walmart and I am stocked on wipes for months now :) Thanks again!

Fullmer Family said...

Hey Dev,
Just took some time, finally, and was able to catch up on your blog. Man, what cute little girls you have! Your fam is so cute and you are always doing something fun it seems! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon! Love you.

Heath and Jessica said...

Thanks for the info Dev! I passed it onto many friends! You are the queen of deals!