I know it's a week late, but here are our Christmas pics! I have to get them up because we have others to post! First, here are Aaron and Sydney on Christmas morning. (And for anyone who wants to see, click
here to watch Sydney open some presents. I got sick of waiting for the video to upload).

She's starting to figure out that there are
things in these packages. Like books! Hooray!

Um, slight problem. Once she got the books we had to drag her away from them multiple times to open other presents! Mamma's so proud! One thing that did get her attention was her new Snap n' Style doll. For a minute at least. :) Also she was pretty happy about a new polar fleece blanket I made her (she's sort of obsessed) since she opened it right as she was melting down and needing a nap.

Aaron with his awesome hot wheels toy. Thanks Haylee & JC!

Sydney with her awesome toy that blows the balls in the bottom up. She desperately wants to get at those things, so she grabs the toy like so, and yells into the middle "BALL!!!" It's exactly like on Finding Nemo when Darla yells "Fishie!" into the drain at the end. Cracks me up every time. The balls actually come out when you hit the red button, but Sydney is slightly terrified of it, so she doesn't like to do it. It plays awesome music, but also has a small motor that sounds a bit like a vacuum, so she mostly just yells for the balls to come up.

We had a fantastic Christmas. It was low-key and relaxed (good for us since Syd had been sick not too long before) and full of good times. We missed our families but had dinner with our good friends Zack & Karen and enjoyed lots of good times and food. Sydney walked away with a bunch of clothes and a few toys, and of course, her beloved books. Oh, and I got the fairy Snap n' Style doll and a beautiful picture drawn by Sydney. Best gift ever.
9 comments:
Merry Christmas! Who had more fun with the toys you, Aaron or Sydney?
What lovely Christmas pictures. I love that Sydney wouldn't want to open anything else after the books. Just like her mom.
Your belly is adorable! A 10lb baby! I will say bigger babies sleep and eat better, in my opinion. Good luck. Do you have any names? Oh, I have some friends who just moved to Colorado, where are you exactly?
I'm glad you had a good Christmas. This was the first year we didn't have to travel anywhere major...kinda nice! You are an adorable pregnant laday, not a funny shape at all. Are you coming to Idaho anytime soon? I mean, I guess it will probably be after the baby, but let me know when you'll be in town next. I'd love to see you.
Thanks for visiting our blog! It is simply amateur next to yours! Looks like you had a magical Christmas, Sydney is beautiful. Best wishes to you with the upcoming arrival Jan 24th!
I also appreciate the book reviews on your blog...I need some good reads and can't wait to check them out! Let's keep in touch!
Oh that little girl just makes me smile! I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I agree you are adorable pregnant!
So fun! I am so glad Aaron liked his hot wheels track. Now JC wants one too. He was jealous when i told him what we got you guys. And that is so funny about Sydney and her ball popping machine!
Sydney is very neat in opening her presents. She makes sure she hands you guys every piece of paper! Not quite like you were. Glad you guys had a nice Christmas! We missed you!
Don't kids just bring the magic and wonder back into Christmas! I LOVE IT!! :) Such cute pictures! Oh, and I like Chloe... :) Miss you guys. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment