We're sort of struggling to name this new kid, so we thought we'd let our friends and family give their say. We probably won't actually name her until she's born, but we're interested in your thoughts and opinions! Vote and let us know what you think!
Poll is now on the right -->
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

28 comments:
Nate really wanted to name Kylie 'Madeline'. We didn't actually settle on her name till we were leaving the hospital. Sometimes it is hard.
Do you have a middle name? I like to hear how the names go together.
Not currently. That would be figured out later.
You cant take Chloe!! That is our name! It will be our little girls name or her middle name!! I dibbs it!
And NO we are not pregnant again! Just to clear up any confusion from the previous comment.
We voted for Claire!
Haylee, I feel your pain. :)
I like Isabel and Madeline....oh and Claire, but that is one of my names, so I didn't vote for it for you. =)
Name this little girl WHATEVER you want! There is no "Dibbs" in the name game (Sorry Haylee and Adrianne!)it is a first come first served! You are getting so close now!
I agree with the above comment..it's your decision and your family, name her what you want!! :) (I have two sets of cousins on the same side that have the same name and it's not a big deal!) You know how I feel about Isabel, love it! But I absolutely LOVE CLAIRE. What a beautiful and VERY CLASSY NAME!
We also usually wait until the baby is born to ultimately decide, to see what they look like and to get a "feel" for what works best. Good luck and keep us informed! Love ya!
I love the name Claire as well. It is beautiful name. Actually all the names you have listed are very pretty. Do you do family names for middle names or just whatever works best? Goodluck to you with everything that is coming up! You are getting so close. What a happy time to have a new little one! :)
I voted for Isabella!
That is why I'm not telling anyone what girl name we have picked out for when we finally have kids! I won't use Chloe, Haylee!
Definitely Claire! I had to fight for 10 years to finally use that name and it ended up being Meghan's middle name!
I like Isabel too! How about Isabel Claire Wilson?
Well like I told you before Dev I am not going to hate you if you name your baby Chloe. I will just love her that much more! I don't want you to limit your choice because what I want. Just to let you know. I just kinda feel like the bad guy now... sorry. No name that you choose will make me hate you for using it. Its not worth it.
How fun is this? I LOVE Isabella and call her Bella. (and yes because of Twilight)
Good Luck choosing!
alright, alright...after reading what I wrote and talking to Luke..I have to apologize. I can honestly say that if anyone were to take the name that i want for our boy (we don't know if it is boy/girl yet, but it has been a VERY long process) I would be very upset...not to the point of pure hatred or not talking to, but upset. ANd to be honest, I would still name him that b/c it is a very special name to me...so there you have it!
Uhhhh after reading a few comments i am thinking you should pick whatever you want because it looks like your baby is coming FIRST and it is a big deal to be having a baby! You worked really hard so...pick CLAIRE and tell everyone else ne-ner ne-ner!
Personally, I would avoid the conflict and NOT name the baby Claire! Who wants contention relating to the birth of a beautiful new baby?
Okay, so I just got on to view the recent comments about naming the baby and I realized that when I wrote my vote down I was signed in under my sisters account (Karlee). OOps sorry. You were probably wondering who that was. Sorry. But I stick to my vote. I love Isabelle/Isabella and Madeline. My good friend's little girls name is Isabelle Clair. And I LOVE THAT! My favorite is Claire, but only because that is one of my 2 favorite girl names. So don't use it. I have dibbs. =)
KIDDING.....only a little. =) You know I love you!
I like Jillian. I think it is cute and has cute nicknames and is not as popular as some of the other ones. They are all cute though. Whatever you pick will feel right to you and to everyone else.
I love the name Madeline.
okay, i like chloe or madelyn because i think they go best with sydney- its the same "brand" if you will. i like matching sibling names. ps you're a cute pregnant person! can't wait to see pics if this cute baby:)
Hi Devony,
I awarded your blog and your awesome self an blog award. You can check out the details on my blog.
Good luck with the last couple weeks!!!!! Hope all is well.
- Cori
I love your new layout.
I love your new background!!! Very cute!!!
I love Chloe! It sounds great with your last name as well as when you yell, "SYDNEY...CHLOE..." see what I mean? Good luck!
I like Claire too. It just feels like a Devony name, meaning, it feels like you, do you know what I'm trying to say here??
Post a Comment