Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pre-Christmas Fun

Christmas pictures will come soon, but here are some that we took before that I enjoyed. Here is our official Christmas Eve picture. Somehow we have made it this far without anything really being ripped off the tree and without the tree falling on any small children. Excellent.
Sydney is growing increasingly independent and she loves to feed herself many things. Apparently we are mean parents and don't let her feed herself the messy stuff usually, but she has gotten to eat her own PB&J a couple of times lately. She loves them. See Food!
Nose pressed to the glass. Sadly, she's not watching snow. Just looking for rabbits (she loves them) and watching the consruction workers. They're fascinating.
Playing in the Snap n' Style dolls box. Perfect fit!
Me at 35.5 (now 36.5) weeks. I am a funny shape.

Happy Christmas to all!

10 comments:

Vonda Wilson said...

Both of you ladies look great! Love you.

Adrianne Miller said...

LOOK HOW PREGNANT YOU LOOK! Hooray. I think your belly is finally bigger than mine. I have looked pregnant since the very beginning but you finally have me beat. I'm right behind you though.

Nikki said...

You look great! And so do your stockings!

Haylee Mecham said...

Sydney is so funny! I love her watching for bunnies. Ike is trying to grab the spoon and feed himself already. silly kids. And you finally look preggo! Hooray! You look great! Looks like she's going to be a big girl. No worries I was that big too!! We love you and miss you guys!

Haylee Mecham said...

one more thought. Isn't that shirt great for a maternity shirt too! I wore mine up till about 7 months. YOu look so good for being 8 1/2 months pregnant though!!

Allison said...

You do not look funny shaped! You look ADORABLE-shaped! I love Syd sitting in the box...too cute.

Adrianne Miller said...

I forgot to tell you that I got a red pea coat! Very exciting! I love it!

Heath and Jessica said...

I think it is hilarious that Syd loves the very thing that drives you bonkers. Bunnies!!! I think you look wonderful, not funny shaped! I love your round belly!

kachers said...

You look adorable! Can't wait to hear more about your CHristmas! I was inspired by your craftiness a month ago and sewed some felt advent calendars - i'll post a picture of them on the blog one of these days:> I'm with you on the messy foods - I like to feed those to Riley usually too haha! Sydney's so darn cute!

Katie said...

Look at you finally look pregnant!! You look beautiful and not funny shaped! I can't wait to see pictures when she is born!