Thursday, January 15, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

I decided that since I had only changed my blog background once in the past 17 months and I had NEVER changed my header, it was time to update things a bit, even if they'd only be updated for a week or less! Also, I realized there are way too many photos to blog in 1 or even 3 posts, so here's a nice little slide show to chronicle our lives over the last 3 weeks!

3 comments:

Adrianne Miller said...

I got a call this AM at 6:04 and thought it was because you had the kiddie! Nope, it was some wrong number thing.
Syd is getting big. It will be funny to see a mini person next to her.

Heath and Jessica said...

Syd looks so cute working with the tools & everything! Yeah! I'm glad you finally got a different vacuum!

Karen said...

A big woot woot for the new, fancy background. It looks great!