So I was supposed to check into the hospital at 7 last night but apparently when the weather changes, women start popping out babies. Except not me. We called around 4:30 to make sure everything was on schedule and were told that things might be a little delayed. Then we called at 6 and they told us to call at 8:30. Then they told us to call at 10 pm (remember how we were trying to get Sydney all settled somewhere if we were going to be gone?). At 10 they told us they were completely slammed and that every time a bed opened up another woman walked in in labor, so they would call us when we were able to come in. Yippee.
We got Sydney all settled at a friend's house, went home and went to bed (weird). At 5 am we finally got a call telling us to be at the hospital by 7 so we could have the last bed. Now we are here and things are progressing slowly. At least we got in and Sydney was even good for our friends. Yay. More info to come later!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
YAY!! I am so excited for you.
I am going to keepchecking your blog...I can't wait to see what this little one looks like and what you name her. congrats!
Hooray! We are rooting for you to have a nice labor...NICE? I meant QUICK!
Is she here yet??
YAY! Can't wait for the updates!
Well? We are so excited for ya!
Leave it to you to blog while you are at the hospital. I kept praying that you would go into labor on your own. I am glad that you were able to go in & get things started! Congrats!
Exciting! I can't wait to see your baby girl. Hope all goes well.
We are so excited for you!! We will keep checking for updates :)
Good luck and congratulations when she finally comes. I hope all goes well, or went well, hoping that since it's the 24th now, you've had her already.
GOOD luck!! We are so excited for you and can't wait for baby girl to be here!! Keep the updates coming!!
Good Luck with your baby. Our Jenna is wearing me out and I am not pregnant.. Just imagine how much more energy you will have once your baby comes!
Post a Comment