After 159 votes (see poll on the right) our little girl has been named. May we proudly introduce:
Madelyn Nicole


We left the hospital today and came home (a much shorter drive than when we got Sydney!).

I had to show the man accommodations in our hospital room. The couch was 7 ft long and folded into a twin-sized bed, so even Aaron could stretch out on it!

We loved our hospital and particularly loved our nurses. They were so wonderful and took such great care of us. They were attentive, kind, and completely supportive (despite the constant confusion over whether or not this was our "first" baby). We are so grateful we had such a great place to deliver and are happy to have our big healthy girl here and safe!
28 comments:
Oh she is so gorgeous!! Love, love, lover her and can't wait to see her again. Congratulations friends!
She is beautiful. I love the name. Thats the one I voted for. And her middle name is the same as my 5 year old Courtney Nicole. If you need help with Sydney. Just call, I have a house full of girls that would love to play with her.
Oh, what a beautiful name and a beautiful girl! Congratulations to your cute little fam. Devony, just let us know when we can stop by to welcome your litte one. Actually, Miles still has a bit of a cough, so we better hold off. I can't wait to meet her.
Yeah Madelyn! I am glad that is what you decided to call her, as that is the name I voted for most. We are so excited for you. Give her big hugs & kisses from Heath & I!
YAY! A big baby with lots of potential to be tall and athletic (it doesn't matter that neither parents are particularly athletic) But I'm telling you, she's going to be a star player! :D We're so excited for a new little Madelyn to play with when we come to visit!
So adorable.
Like I'm even surprised.
She has a name! YAY! Looks like you avoided major controversy too. :-) Welcome Madelyn!
She is a BEAUTIFUL baby. Congratulations!
Beautiful name - beautiful girl! I hope that you are feeling well! Megan's middle name is Nicole, too.
Congratulations! Your little family is so cute
Beautiful girl and beautiful name!! Way to go Devony and Aaron!
Congrats Dev! She's beautiful! Oh, and good work on the name. :)
oh i love it!!! And i love you!!! Congrats my dear!!!!!!
CONGRATS! You have two lovely girls now. All the best!
Yay for Madelyn Nicole! She is beautiful and has lots of dark hair! how funny. we love you!
congrats!! she is adorable! plus hurray for "madelyn"
What a beautiful girl! Congrats! I know some others have said this, but if you need someone to watch Sydney sometime I would gladly volunteer as well.
Yeah!!! What a cute name for a cute baby girl. Hope you're feeling alright. Labor and recovery can really take a lot out of you, as can being awake all night with a new one. I'm glad you had great nurses. That can really make or break your experience! And, what a great set up Aaron had, the lucky man! I'm tempted to have our next baby at a nearby birthing center just because of the fact you have a queen-size bed in your room so that you can actually sleep with your husband after delivery!
YAY! Congratulations!
I totally wanted Madelyn. Glad it got the most votes!
Congrats!! Tears of happiness :) Sydney will make the best big sister ever.
I love you all.
Congratulations! We are truly happy for ya'll. What another exciting time in your lives! Sidney will be a great big sister to Madelyn.
She is beautifully huge, and has some gorgeous locks! Wish I could hold her! I miss teeny newborns!
Oh she is cute as a button!!!
Congrats! We are so happy for you. She and your family are so beautiful. I love her name.
YAY!!! She is absolutely beautiful, Devony! Sydney and Madelyn are probably the most loved girls on the face of the planet right now, am I right?! You deserve every second, every ounce of pure JoY and I'm SO excited for you. Good Luck in your adventure of TWO Baby Girls!
A very big congratulations. That is very exciting. How is Sydney reacting to a little sister? We are so happy for your family.
Congrats! Nicole and I are so happy for the two of you, and Nicole is happy to know that she shares a name with the new one ;)
She is so beautifuly. Good choice on the name too!
Congrats you two. That is so wonderful and exciting. I am sure Sidney is going to be a great Big Sister!! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment