Thursday, May 01, 2008

At Home Photo Shoot


The other day I decided that I needed to take some good pictures of Sydney, not just the ones with her sitting in front of out tv with American Idol playing in the background! I realized that the landing on our stairs gets a ton of great natural light from all the windows. I got a white sheet and hung it over the stair wall, gathered "props" from around the house, and went to work! Here are a few of the results. She's nearly 8 months old! Time is flying!



This is currently my favorite outfit that she fits into right now. You should see the pants in person, they have cute buttons on the bum pockets and everything. Too cute, and they were $3.25 at Target. Gotta love it.



11 comments:

Allison said...

OH SO CUTE! What a doll. Great new background too!

Heath and Jessica said...

I love both the new background, (maybe I will have you do my blog) plus the cutest kid ever! (Who happens to be my niece!) You can see her personality shine through in her photos! Maybe you & Heath can have a family photo thing going on.

Rachel and Tyler said...

I love it! It makes me want to attempt a photo shoot with my kids...I don't know if my camera could handle it! She is growing so fast!

Amber said...

So cute!!!

I love that she was so cooperative!

Katie said...

I LOVE IT!! So cute!

wendy and brig said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of her with the flowers. Hope you are all doing well.
Love,
Wendy

jksfam said...

Great photos! Both of her cuteness and your picture taking!

Adrianne Miller said...

I love how the photo shoot pictures turned out. The little bath tub ones are my new favorites.

Shawn and Brittany said...

I want to see her! She is growing so much and has the cutest cheeks I have ever seen!

The Dixon Family said...

I was there! And they turned out cuter than I ever thought! That little, Syd. She's a keeper.

Southern Spud said...

I lOVE it!