Next Haylee, JC, Kaitlyn, Sydney, and I all piled in the truck to go to the Denver Aquarium. We'd heard really good things about it and really bad things about it, so we decided to check it out for ourselves. It's pricey to get into - $14 but we were so impressed with everything! It honestly should be called a Water Museum instead of an aquarium, because it had sections for almost every type of habitat water exists in. There were rivers, deserts, ocean, shipwrecks, coastal regions, rainforests, and a couple others I don't remember. It was really cool to see all the different fish, sharks, sea turtles, jellyfish, stingrays, etc. as well as a few other creatures you don't usually see in an aquarium such as toucans, parrots, and even tigers (all in the rainforest area)! We loved it all and totally felt like we got our money's worth (and for those of you who know me, I'm pretty frugal, so that's saying a lot!).
Here are JC and Kaitlyn looking at some river fish.
I was surprised at how much Sydney loved everything there was to look at. She wanted to look at and touch everything. It was really fun!
Being Piranhas with the Piranhas
We found Nemo... and Dory
Met the sharks
Here is a video of JC feeding the stingrays! It was the craziest thing I have ever seen!

7 comments:
Wow. Looks like a blast! I can't wait till this is a post about our visit to Denver! **sigh** one day...
The aquarium looks really neat! That is cute that Syd put her hand on the diver's!
BTW, the shark's name is Bruce. (From Nemo)
It sounds soooo much better than the one here.
How fun that the diver had some interaction with Sydney!
When I click on your video it says its no longer available.
I don't know what to tell you Adi about the video, it works fine for me each time I play it! Try it on a different computer maybe? If you want I can send you the link to it directly.
Gavin HATED the flood room. He was scared to death to go any further. Which sucked for me b/c that's like, the second room.
Post a Comment