Monday, April 21, 2008

Week in Review

I just thought I'd post some pictures of what we did last week. The weather was beautiful on Monday and Tuesday, so we took advantage of it and went to the park a whole bunch (Have I said how much I love the park and love having it so close to my house?). Wednesday and Thursday it snowed. Blech. Friday it was better again, as was Saturday (except for the windstorm).

Sydney and Aaron at the park on Monday night
Sydney and I on the slide at the park.
Sydney making her latest "I'm not happy with this" face (and David Cook in the background) Sydney waking up from a nap. I just thought she looked so funny all swaddled. Look at her little feet!Last night, playing with one of her favorite toys - a piece of tule. She's got cheap taste.

I also set up and did a photo shoot of Sydney this week, so I'll post those pictures soon as well.

12 comments:

Shawn and Brittany said...

Be glad she has cheap taste- it will save you money in the future! I love her smile.

Adrianne Miller said...

Maybe she thinks David Cook is bad. She probably wanted Michael Johns to win.
Very cute pictures.

Rachel and Tyler said...

I can't believe you can still swaddle her!

Heath and Jessica said...

What a daddy's girl! I love that you are going down the slide with her! I love your new slideshow & your photo shoot with her! She seems to really love the kitty!

Adrianne Miller said...

I love the green toe nails!!

Amber said...

My question is...how do you teach them to sleep unswaddled? Emily is nearly 10 months old and will not go to sleep at night in any other fashion. I HATE IT!!!
When you figure it out, let me know.

I hate the heat, but I am glad that we can go outside and play now, even if I can't fit down the slide like you can...

Katie said...

My dear sweet friend Devony! I finally got your voice mail today!! Apparantly my phone doesn't want me to know that people are calling and leaving messages...stupid PHONE! Anyway, I will give you a call very soon when Spencer is down for a nap..it's quieter that way! ;)

Haylee Mecham said...

It looks like she has grown too tall for that little blanket you always swaddle her with! Haha. I can't wait to come see you guys in a few days! Yay

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I love the swaddling pic! She is so darn cute! We need to have an American Idol party soon eh?

Shawn and Brittany said...

Post the mud picture!

Shawn and Brittany said...

You added Syd to the slide show!

Ariana said...

Cute pictures. Don't you hate how the weather is so teasing this year, no matter where we seem to be? Utah has had sun, rain, snow, hail, wind and sun all in just a week. Crazy! By the way, we are moving back to Idaho, just in case you are wondering:)