Friday, May 02, 2008

Milestones

First time eating dirt. She got ahold of one of the plugs of grass from when we aerated last fall. Yum.
Not sure what she was eating here.
In her great rocker shirt from Dave.
First real faux hawk
First time all bundled. It was cold on Thursday.

Abby, I'm as bad as you. When I saw Sydney eating dirt I knew I had to take a picture before I cleaned her off. Obsessive. She still thinks graham crackers are the best things EVER, and also eats tomatoes (dad's so happy), saltine crackers, french fries, cranberries, baby cereal puffs, and many other things. She hates mashed potatoes (she actually threw up when I fed them to her). She has 2 teeth (she got them April 11 and I thought I posted this, but never did. Sorry. Still trying to get a picture of them.) She talks a lot, grabs everything, and really likes guys (she loves both her uncles that have been visiting her!). That's it for now!

5 comments:

Abby said...

All of the pics are so stinkin' cute, Dev! Glad you're like me when it comes to being OCD about the pictures. Who'd have thought ;)?
I'm loving the new blog background. I'm excited to see what you come up with for your header!!

Heath and Jessica said...

I love her smiles! I miss her & you guys as well. Maybe we will get to see you guys later on in the summer? I also love graham crackers!

4HessGirls said...

That was a cool thing to read about your "Bag Tag" It is amazing what ends up in a diaper bag. I don't even want to look inside mine. Your baby is so beautiful and she is getting big. I love your photo shoot too. Your great with the camera!

Fullmer Family said...

So CUte!! And, cold? Dev? Really...You know your Alaskan cousin and second cousin are reading this too!! :) Just kidding...I'm sure it was really "cold" on Thursday!! But, come on how cold can it be if you carry her SUNhat and SUNglasses in her bag!! Ha ha, just giving you a hard time. She's so beautiful and looking so big! :)

David Forbes said...

In the next couple of birthdays maybe I'll send a pair of sticks, a practice pad, and a rudiments book. She could be the next Sheila E.!